LaCrosse® 10" Longwall II WATERPROOF Safety Toe Met Guard Insulated Mining Boots boast comfort and protection that go DEEP.
Ruggedly built to stand tall under harsh conditions! Introducing Miner Boots by famous LaCrosse®, who's been making top-quality footwear since 1897. These are the Boots engineered for those who work the earth, extracting rock from huge quarries. It's were you need a pair of reliable stompers to meet harsh job conditions, day in and day out. If you want a non-wussy Boot that's built to take punishment, here you go.Going down?:
- 2mm waterproof, full-grain leather upper, triple-stitched for maximum durability
- 100% waterproof / breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 200 grams of ThinsulateTM Insulation for lightweight warmth
- Non-metallic safety toe, midsole and internal MetFlexTM internal met guard meet / exceed ASTM F2413-11 M I / 75 MT EH PR standards for protection
- Vibram® Maltese outsole featuring oil and slip-resistant traction
- Puncture-resistant midsole
- Vibram dual-density abrasion and chemical-resistant rubber heel and toe wrap
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective piping for increased visibility
- Removable, dual-density insole with TPU arch support and PU toe-to-heel cushioning
- Steel shank provides firm underfoot support. Each approx. 10" h.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.