You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
LaCrosse® 10" 1,000 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra Insulation Non-metallic Toe Pac Work Boots. Cold feet are toast. 100% WATERPROOF.
Operating equipment when it's cold and wet on the jobsite just got a lot more comfortable... and when you're feeling good at work, you can't help but be more efficient and productive. These are quality winter Work Boots with full-grain waterproof uppers lined with 1,000 gram ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation and a Dry-CoreTM waterproof barrier that keeps you dry and comfortable all day long. Plus there's a protective non-metallic safety toe that won't transmit cold like steel and alloy can. From LaCrosse®, the Bootmaking experts since 1897.Dress for success:
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- 1,000 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation lining... effective yet lightweight warmth in extremely cold climates
- Highly-engineered Dry-Core waterproof barrier lines entire Boot for 100% waterproof protection that allows moisture to escape but won't let water in
- Abrasion-resistant rand for extra protection and durability
- Bear Trap outsole for cold weather traction and debris release
- Nylon shank for support
- Non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the feet, meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Each approx. 10" h., 54 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Work prep!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips