You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Key® Freezerwear Insulated Coat is water - repellent, warm, built for life on the frozen tundra.
Suit-up in Key® and let nothing stand in the way of a job well done! Key's been making top-quality workwear since 1909, and now, they take their legacy to the refrigerated car with Freezerwear gear, designed for enduring temps less than 10°F for extended periods of time. Frozen temps and chilly rain roll right off your back, literally, thanks to a super-tough water-repellent nylon shell over high-loft insulation.More:
- Tough 840D nylon shell with water-repellent polyurethane coating
- 11 1 / 4 ozs. of high-loft insulation for sure warmth
- Double needle stitched, with rivets at stress points for added strength
- Warm, comfortable fleece collar
- Comfortable knit cuffs help seal out cold
- Insulated hand warmer pockets
- Taped seams help keep water out
- Thermometer / marker pocket
- 2 chest pockets with snap closure
- Raglan sleeves for enhanced freedom of movement
- Snaps for attachable hood (see below). Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips