John Deere® WCT II 11" Aluminum Alloy Safety Toe Pull-on Work Boots. "WCT". It stands for Work Comfort Technology.
And the "II" stands for... two. Meaning these tractor-tough Work Boots are loaded with John Deere's second generation of comfort technology, and boy, you'll feel it in every step. Add in a super-tough aluminum alloy safety toe, and you're in business.Details:
- Rugged crazy horse leather uppers
- WCT II Comfort System with Poron XRD insert absorbs 90% of strike impact and bolsters support
- Aluminum alloy toe meets ASTM F2413 standards for protection
- Electrical hazard resistant to ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Moisture-wicking super-knit lining
- Removable AirFlow open-cell PU orthotic insert is breathable from heel-to-toe, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine-washable
- Tempered steel shank for firm underfoot support
- HEX oil, heat and slip-resistant lightweight rubber outsole
- Cement construction for a lightweight, flexible fit
- Each approx. 11"h., 33 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.