John Deere® 8" Steel Toe Met Guard Pot Room Work Boots. Heavy-metal protection for the "boiler room" that is your workplace.Steel toes up front, internal metatarsal guards up top, oil and slip-resistant outsoles underneath... these are ready and willing to go toe-to-toe with the toughest job:
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards for protection
- Flexible internal metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- Oil, slip and heat-resistant Combine II rubber outsole for top traction
- Cambrelle® II moisture-wicking lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment
- Removable AirFlow open-cell PU orthotic insert is breathable from heel-to-toe, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine-washable
- Goodyear welt construction means these are easily re-soleable for longer life
- Sewn with Nomex fire-resistant thread
- Goodyear welt construction means these are easily re-soleable for longer Boot life
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Each approx. 8"h., 33 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.