You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 6" WCT Steel Toe WATERPROOF Work Boots provide top-notch "damage control" on the job.
John Deere®... over 170 years and still kicking! The familiar name brand stands for integrity, top-quality, commitment and innovation. All the "good stuff" is rolled into this pair of A-1 Work Boots, so you can get things done in confidence. Loads of built-in comfort too, for happy feet from sun-up to sun-down.Work in the best:
- Rugged full-grain waterproof leather and TPU waterproof barnyard-resistant shell form an impervious outer layer against the wet
- Sturdy steel toe meets ASTM standards for protection
- Removable AirFlow orthotic comfort insert helps soften the blow of every step
- Genuine Cambrelle II lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment to control odor and bacteria
- Moisture-wicking, waterproof, breathable membrane bootie
- Tempered steel shank for underfoot support
- Dual-density TPU outsole for reliable traction
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM standards. Each approx. 6"h., 26 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips