John Deere® 6" WCT II WATERPROOF Aluminum Alloy Safety Toe Work Boots.
"WCT" - it stands for Work Comfort Technology. And the "II" stands for... two. Meaning these tractor-tough Work Boots are loaded with John Deere's second generation of comfort technology, and boy, you'll feel it in every step. Add in a super-tough aluminum alloy safety toe and 100% waterproof construction, and you're in business.The goods:
- Rugged waterproof leather uppers
- WCT II Comfort System with Poron XRD insert absorbs 90% of strike impact and bolsters support
- Aluminum alloy toe meets ASTM F2413 standards for protection
- 100% waterproof / breathable membrane bootie
- Moisture-wicking super-knit lining
- Removable AirFlow open-cell PU orthotic insert is breathable from heel-to-toe, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and machine-washable
- Tempered steel shank for firm underfoot support
- HEX oil, heat and slip-resistant lightweight rubber outsole
- Cement construction for a lightweight, flexible fit
- Electrical hazard resistant to ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Each approx. 6"h., 30 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.