John Deere® 6" Flame-resistant Met Guard Composite Toe Work Boots. Danger is their middle name.
With a flexible-but-sturdy met guard, ASTM-rated composite toe and flame protection built-in, these hardworking lace-ups aren't afraid of a little (or a lot of) danger. And why would they be? Premium materials and protection on all sides, put together the John Deere® way... these were MADE for the rough stuff.Primo:
- Premium brownstone leather and Vibram® flame-resistant rubber upper meets NFPA 5905 standards
- Composite toe meets ASTM standards for protection
- Poron XRD flexible metatarsal guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
- Lightweight oil, heat and slip-resisting outsole
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM standards
- Removable AirFlow orthotic comfort insert helps soften the blow of every step
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- Padded collar and achilles heel guard
- Steel shank provides underfoot support. Each approx. 6"h., 27 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.