You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Details & Specs
John Deere® 12" Miner Boots are WATERPROOF, incredibly warm and provide full foot protection!
Whether you're walking in a couple inches of water or through a rugged job site, these Boots can handle your workload... and then some! Pull on these Miner Boots for unbeatable protection and top-end comfort features, like the waterproof leather and polyurethane-coated uppers to keep your feet dry, 400-gram ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation for those bone-chilling days, and full foot protection thanks to the steel toe and metatarsal guard.
These Work Boots feature a reliable TPU outsole for top traction, and an orthotic insole to keep your feet from feeling fatigued. Best of all, the sole has a puncture-resistant plate, so your feet are protected against nails, tacks and other sharp objects.Features:
- Oiled leather uppers are waterproof
- Ballistic nylon polyurethane-coated waterproof shaft
- Cambrelle® II moisture-wicking lining with agion antimicrobial treatment
- 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- TPU outsole for top traction
- Polyurethane midsole
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insole
- TPU protective waterproof shell
- Tempered steel shank
- Non-removable stainless steel puncture-resistant full sole plate
- Flexible internal met guard meets ASTM M175 standards
- Steel toe meets ASTM 175/C75 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM standards
- Each approx. 12"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips