Iron Age® 6" Grader Steel Toe Work Boots Hard workers with steely resolve, PRICED RIGHT!
Add steel to your work "armor"! Iron Age® Grader Steel Toe Work Boots feature an ASTM steel toe that you'll be immediately grateful for should you go "toe-to-toe" with a cinder block or sledgehammer. Iron Age was actually the first company to introduce safety toe footwear... and they've been doing it right ever since!Tough enough:
- Rugged, long-wearing leather uppers give you the wearability you need
- Protective steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Oil and slip-resistant TPR lug outsole for top traction
- Electrical hazard protection
- Steel toe work boots with an added moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining to keep your feet cool and dry
- Removable EVA cushion insert with sponge heel wedge for superior cushioning and support
- 3/ 4 -gusseted tongue helps keep debris and moisture on the outside
- Comfortable padded tongue and collar
- Rear pull-on loops for easy on. Each Steel toe boot approx. 6"h., 29 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Medium width. Your feet deserve it! Order yours ONLINE now!
Steel Toe Work Boots, Brown