Iron Age® 11" Miner's Work Boots 100% WATERPROOF work boots, Steel toe protected and 400 gram insulated!
They don't make 'em much tougher than this. Iron Age® Miner's Work Boots are grade-A stompers when regular "ham-and-egger" work boots won't do.
Puncture-resistant and tough as nails on the outside. Warm, dry and well-protected on the inside.We're just getting started:
- Rugged, waterproof, full-grain leather uppers make these work boots durable and stylish
- ASTM rated steel toe give added protection and an internal met-guard for falling hazards
- Protective toe and heel caps for extra durability making these strong boots for work
- SympaTex&trade waterproof bootie keeps wetness out
- 400 gram Thinsulate&trade Ultra Insulation to control temperature
- Top-quality Vibram® rubber lug outsole
- Goodyear welt construction is easily repairable for the life of the Boots
- Puncture-resistant insole prevents sharp objects from penetrating through the outsole and midsole
- Rugged Kevlar stitching adds toughness and work boot longevity
- Electrical hazard protection to block shocks
- Removable PU cushion insert for extra comfort. Each approx. 11"h., 48 ozs.
State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!
Steel Toe 400 gram Insulated
Miner's Work Boots, Black