Men's Irish Setter® 6" WATERPROOF Electrical Hazard Work Boots. Comfort and safety on the job site, all day long.
Boots that fit like gloves on your feet, break in easily, keep you dry and safe... and last and last. These are it... the quality Work Boots you want. Quality through and through, with all the comfort and extras, like UltraDry waterproof protection and electrical hazard protection. By Irish Setter®, the premier brand of boots for generations of hunters and workers.Going to work for you:
- Full-grain leather uppers
- UltraDry waterproof technology keeps you as dry as a desert, even in the wettest conditions
- Removable polyurethane insole
- Non-metallic shank
- Direct attach welt construction provides tight bond between welt and sole platform for dependable durability
- Comfort Trek sole is dual-density for exceptional underfoot comfort, oil- and slip-resistant for safety
- Aluminum safety toe cap for protection with less weight
- Finished in superior leather with contrast stitching and brass hardware
- Serrated welt with contrast stitching
- ASTM F 2413-05, M 1/75 C/75, EH certified
- Each approx. 6"h., 44 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order these ONLINE today!