Georgia® Boots 8" Steel Toe Wedge Work Boots Work boots built with tougher, stronger barnyard acid resistant Barracuda SPRTM leather.
Go ahead. Wallow through the nastiest stuff! Because these steel toe work boots are built with 3 times stonger, 2 1/2 times more abrasion resistant Barracuda SPRTM leather that resists barnyard acids better than any other leather. Plus all the other features that have made Georgia Work Boots®. the choice of hard-working feet since 1937.Sink your feet into all this:
- Barracuda SPRTM leather uppers are specialy tanned for 3 times more strength and 2 1/2 times more abrasion-resistance than standard leather... resists caustic alkalis, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash and other barnyard acids
- Proprietary oil resistant polyurethane wedge outsole
- ANSI approved steel toe
- Steel toe work boots feature repairable Goodyear® welt construction with genuine leather welt
- Unlined quarters give these work boots maximum breathability plus flex notched for better flexiblity
- Covered cushion, contoured insole
- Steel shank gives your steel toe work boots a stable work platform
- Brush guard kiltie for increased durability, less maintenance
- Internal padded collar plus nylon pull loop
- 4-eyelet / 4-speed hook lacing... solid brass stud hooks
- Each approx. 8" h, 26 oz.
Send your hard-working feet on a vacation to Georgia. State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get yours ONLINE today!