You May Also Like
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia® 6" Chieftain Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boots. Rugged steel toe boots built to handle ugly work conditions!
For years and years, you've trusted the strong name of Georgia Boots to protect your feet from grease, grime, weather and unforgiving terrain. The Chieftan Steel Toe Boot lives up to the standard you've come to know and trust! Made with super-strong, reliable Norwegian welt for long-term durability.
Plus, the eco-friendly, 50% recycled lining material wicks moisture away for a dry, comfortable interior. Plus, with the integrated Georgia® waterproofing system, your feet are guaranteed to stay dry through the highs and lows of wet conditions. comfortable boot interior the whole day through.
- Steel toe boot with Vibram rubber lug outsole sheds debris to give you top-end traction, all day long
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Cushioned footbed will give you ideal comfort all day long
- Full-grain leather uppers for style, comfort and durability
- Each Steel Toe Boot weighs 26 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips