You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boots® Comfort Core® 9" GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF Composite Toe Low Heel Logger is hard-wearing comfort that leaves other loggers in The Stone Age!
The most technologically advanced logging boot. Ever! Only the footwear pros at Georgia Boot® could pack this much advanced technology into a work boot... and make other loggers look about as advanced as wooden clogs in the process! Not only does the Comfort Core® Logger boast full GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathability and an exclusive scalloped Vibram® sole, it also packs a Kevlar®-reinforce nylon tongue to shed weight without sacrificing durability. And that's not even the most advance parts of this Boot! The real innovation is the exclusive Comfort Core 7 footbed that integrates an extended heal plug into a cavity in the sole to increase energy return and soak up the worst pounding your day can dish out. You've never walked in a logger this comfortable!
Feature packed right down to its sole!
- Full-grain leather uppers are strong, supportive, built to last... Armortex Kevlar fabric tongue adds extra abrasion protection up front without adding weight
- GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable bootie construction keeps feet bone dry in all conditions
- Comfort Core CC7 dual density polyurethane and memory foam insole shapes to you foot for outstanding support and comfort... integrated heel plug improves energy return, reduces fatigue!
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Compliant with ASTM F2413-11 Electrical Hazard standards
- Exclusive scalloped Vibram oil and slip-resistant outsole holds on in the roughest terrain
- Double-ribbed tempered steel shank PLUS heel stabilizing counter block for a sure footing in the worst conditions
- Fully resolable Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 5 eyelet / 1 lace lock / 3 speed hook lacing system uses solid milled brass hardware.
- Each approx. 9" h., 36 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. When you don't dare trust your feet to anything less, reach for Georgia Boots!
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v126.96.36.199-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips