You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boots® 8" Work Boot Lacers Work boots with tougher, stronger barnyard acid resistant Barracuda SPRTM leather.
Go ahead. Wallow through the nastiest stuff! Because these work boots for men are built with 3 times stonger, 2 1/2 times more abrasion resistant Barracuda SPRTM leather that resists barnyard acids better than any other leather. Plus all the other features that have made Georgia Boot®. the choice of hard-working feet since 1937.Sink your feet into all this:
- Barracuda SPRTM leather uppers are specialy tanned for 3 times more strength and 2 1/2 times more abrasion-resistance than standard leather...resists caustic alkalis, sulfuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash and other barnyard acids
- Work boots for men that feature proprietary oil resistant polyurethane "X-10"outsole
- Work boots feature repairable Goodyear® welt construction with genuine leather welt
- Unlined quarters for maximum breathability plus flex notched for better flexiblity
- Covered cushion, contoured insole
- Steel shank gives your feet a stable work platform
- Brush guard kiltie-Increased durability, less maintenance
- Internal padded collar plus nylon pull loop
- 4-eyelet / 4-speed hook lacing system... solid brass stud hooks
- Each approx. 8" h, 27 oz.
Send your hard-working feet on a vacation to Georgia. State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Get yours ONLINE today!
Men's Georgia Boots 8 Work Lacer Boots is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by David from Great boots These are my third pair in 12 years. I like these boots. They are comfortable, wear well and look nice.Date published: 2016-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Don H from Fit true to size, excellent materials I just have a few hours on these to date, but the fit is great, the leather very supple, and the workmanship, excellent. I have removed the kiltie brush guards (easy to do, just slide them off the laces); I don't need them out here. I would like the design to be changed to hooks all the way to the top, instead of a final pair of eyelets. This would be much faster to put on, and to my mind just as secure. The hooks are made from solid brass, not formed sheet metal...a very impressive quality touch. I am having some issues with the back seam rubbing on the Achilles's tendon area above my heel, this will go away as the boots are better broken in - I hope - but it could have been made smoother at the factory. Great boot!Date published: 2015-09-04
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v22.214.171.124-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips