You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $251.99 Non-Member $279.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Georgia Boots® 11" Carbo-TecTM Composite Toe Wellington Work Boots take on the toughest jobs - barnyard slop and all!
Got a whole barnyard full of work to get done? These Wellingtons can't wait to wade on in! The Durable SPRTM leather upper is tanned by three separate processes for 2 1/2 times more abrasion resistance and more acid and chemical resistance than conventional leather... resists caustic alkali, sulphuric acid, calcium hydroxide, potassium phosphate, caustic potash and barnyard acids. It's a Georgia Boots® exclusive! And while the SPR is protecting your boots, the composite toe is protecting, well, your toes!More ready-to-work features:
- SPR Leather upper shakes off barnyard acids
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 protective toe classification
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standard
- Hardwearing Carbo-TecTM outsole delivers outstanding chemical, oil and slip resistance AND super flexibility and stand-is all-day comfort
- Comfort Core® Airflow insole gives you phenomenal cushioning thanks to a soft heel plug plus air channels for superior cooling
- Fiberglass shank for lightweight stability
- Goodyear welt construction is fully resolable
- Each approx. 11" h., 34 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips