You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $553.84 Non-Member $582.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $308.79 Non-Member $324.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
FXR® Team Limited Edition Jacket AND Pants... waterproof, breathable, and engineered with F. A. S. T. floatation membrane for safety!
Legendary full-throttle performance from the trusted folks at FXR®! Features 3-in-1 style with a zip-out liner that you can wear alone, or integrate with the outer shell for a warmer outdoor experience. Has clean, edgy design too, for a look you'll love for years! Pants and Jacket must be worn together to provide floatation assistance... sold separately at The Guide!
- MMT&trade Two Stage Dry System&trade
- Durable nylon shell with seam sealed HydrX&trade laminate and 500D Kordura® reinforced shoulders, 600D knees / instep / hem
- F.A.S.T.&trade floatation membrane inthe shell body, plus 125g Thermal Flex&trade sleeve for maximum mobility
- Pre-curved knees and flex system shoulder gussets for ease of movement
- Super-durable YKK® zippers all over
- Hook and loop tab adjustable collar, hem (with drop tail) and waist system
- Dry Vent&trade chest zipper pocket and upper leg storm flaps
- Tether retention D-rings on both Pants and Jacket
- Three-year limited warranty.
- Retention hoops for powder skirt attachment
- Waist / hip flex stretch inserts
- Adjustable waist belt, adjustable and removable suspender
- Drop-down adjustable hem
- Water drain mesh
- Storm cuffs with boot lace retention system
- Thermal seat insert
- Removable zip-out jacket with quick-release 100g Thermal Flex&trade Cold-Stop with YKK® zipper pockets, shock-cord adjustable hem, and inside zipper pockets
- Inner chin placket
- Hook and loop tab adjustable collar and hem with drop tail
- Adjustable windskirt
- Rear storage pocket zipper and left sleeve key pocket.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips