You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Details & Specs
FXR® Tactic BOA® H3 Focus Boots. Built by serious students of snocross to pass your most demanding tests, each and every time.
All performance, zero compromise. It's what you're about and what FXR Tactic BOA H3 Focus Snowmobiling Boots deliver. Whether you're on the pro circuit or just really serious about your sled... either way, you demand more than the average rider. What you see here is FXR's - and possibly anybody's - best attempt yet at satisfying those demands.
So Here's the Story
FXR worked together with high profile athletes like Bret Rasmussen, alongside BOA® engineers, to create a high-end sport-specific boot without compromise. A slim-profile Boot with maximum support, incredible durability and a finely tuned fit. First thing they did? Eliminate bulk and extra weight by slicing down the external dimensions of the Boot a full 2 sizes. Then they added a molded toe cap developed to eliminate seam failures and snagging. Double layers of inner reinforcements were also added for stiffness and stability.
Dial "C" for Comfort
To guarantee the perfect fit every time you hit the snow, FXR looked to the award-winning BOA® Closure System, with their all-new H3 Coiler Reel. Featuring 2 different reels for even more comfort control and support in the ankle area... just turn the dials to get a finely-tuned customized fit, free of pressure points and tangled laces. Pre-wound to take up cable slack, the H3 Coiler Reel automatically draws in excess lace, while the 4:1 gear ratio provides unparalleled strength.
On Firm Footing
A thick EVA midsole absorbs hard impacts while the FXR high-traction outsole, with toe and heel kick, provides running board stability in all riding positions including wrong-foot-forward. A 100% seam-sealed waterproof inner liner keeps things dry.
Built for the rider that demands the most out of himself, his sled and his gear... the Tactic BOA® H3 Focus Boot is engineered to be the best snowmobile boot in the world. Does it succeed? We're pretty confident in saying "yes", but there's only one way to find out for sure. Order yours today and put 'em to the test!More:
- BOA® Focus dual zone tensioning system
- H3 Coiler tongue reel with 4:1 mechanical ratio
- H3 Remote reel with 4:1 mechanical ratio
- Moderate activity rating -94°F
- Molded ultra low profile toe box
- Minimal seams in sled-contact areas
- Heavy duty genuine rubber reinforcements
- Removable liner with speed lace
- Highly water-resistant outer
- 100% seam-sealed inner lining
- FXR High Traction outsole with toe and heel kick
- EVA midsole
- Stiff upper reinforcements
- Achilles and calf cushion support
- Micro fur lining
- Boot stiffness: 10/10 Boot warmth: 9/10.
State Color and Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips