You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Men's Double H 10" Gel Cell Packers - Western Boots Double H® Gel ICETM technology means you'll work each day in comfort... DISCOUNT PRICE!
It's a hard life for your feet. Thankfully these 10" Gel Cell Packer Western Boots are here to help with gel-cushioned comfort and all the quality and construction details that have made Double H® a top choice in western boots since 1955.Details:
- Folklore old town deer cow leathers have a "been there, done that" feel from the first wearing
- QTS moisture transport system lining pulls moisture from the surface of the skin and transfers it though a breathable hydrophilic copolymer to evaporate outside... greatly reduces heat and odor
- Incredibly flexible UltraWeltTM insole with Gel CellTM in the heel dissipates shock and provides a "rebound" when you walk forward... DRYZ ® footbed absorbs moisture from perspiration all day, keeping your boot dry to the touch for quality comfort.
- Oak ICETM outsole makes your western boots sure-footed and long wearing
- 7-eyelet / 5-speed-hook lacing system... removable kiltie
- Each riding boot approx. 10" tall, 27 ozs.
- Made in USA.
Take advantage of my volume-negotiating savings and skip the in-store price. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips