You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Dawgs® 8" Ultralite Comfort Pro Leather Side - zip Composite Safety Toe Work Boots. A perfect "fit" for the minefield you call work.
Shift after shift, you'll look to these high-performing yet lightweight Work Boots that boast built-in safety features and non-stop comfort. Full-grain leather uppers that last season after season. Comfort-laden insole and midsole that cushion your feet, hour after hours, shift after shift. Puncture-resistant plate will stand up to the nails and other sharp objects you encounter, and the Firestone tread keeps you steady, even on slippery and wet surfaces. Electrical-shock resistant, too, and a composite non-metallic safety toe. And each weighs just a tad over 26 ozs.!Got them covered:
- Full-grain leather upper, with scuff-resistant durable rubber toe bump and side #10 YKK zipper with leather zipper protector
- 600-denier nylon collar for comfort
- Comfortable, soft nylon tongue
- Original Cambrella lining with high-vapor permeability allows air in, moisture out
- Nylon-coated metal, with speed hooks for fast lacing
- 18 kv Electric Shock Resistance (ESR) protection
- CSA-approved Grade 1 full composite non-metallic toe cap construction
- Removable hi-poly antibacterial insole for all-day comfort
- Direct injected lightweight and cushioning Phylon® midsole for long-lasting support and comfort
- CSA-approved Grade 1 non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Durable Firestone design tread with oil and slip resistance for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces
- Each approx. 8" h., 26 1/2 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. No disappointments here.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips