Dawgs® 6" Ultralite Comfort Pro Leather Composite Safety Toe Work Boots. The name says it all, doesn't it? Lightweight comfort for you, the professional who keeps job safety at the forefront of your mind.
The perfect "fit" for the minefield you call work. Full-grain leather uppers that last season after season. Comfort-laden insole and midsole that cushion your feet, hour after hours, shift after shift. Puncture-resistant plate will stand up to the nails and other sharp objects you encounter, and the Firestone tread keeps you steady, even on slippery and wet surfaces. Electrical-shock resistant, too, and a composite non-metallic safety toe. And each weighs a mere 23 ozs.!The lowdown:
- Black has full grain leather uppers, Brown has specially-waxed leather uppers, Tan has nubuck leather uppers durable rubber toe bumps on all
- 600-denier nylon collar for comfort
- Comfortable, soft nylon tongue
- Original Cambrella lining with high-vapor permeability allows air in, moisture out
- 18 kv Electric Shock Resistance (ESR) protection
- CSA-approved Grade 1 full composite non-metallic toe cap construction
- Removable hi-poly antibacterial insole for all-day comfort
- Direct injected lightweight and cushioning Phylon® midsole for long-lasting support and comfort
- CSA-approved Grade 1 non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Durable Firestone design tread with oil and slip resistance for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces
- Each approx. 6" h., 23 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.