You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Dawgs® 3" Ultralite Comfort Pro Leather Composite Safety Toe Work Shoes. Working for a living? Do it in lightweight, safe and comfortable Work Shoes that make the day (or night) fly.
Full-grain leather uppers that last season after season. Comfort-laden insole and midsole that cushion your feet, hour after hours, shift after shift. Puncture-resistant plate will stand up to the nails and other sharp objects you encounter, and the Firestone tread keeps you steady, even on slippery and wet surfaces. Electrical-shock resistant, too, and a composite non-metallic safety toe. And each weighs a mere 21 ozs.!Happy feet:
- Full grain leather uppers with durable rubber toe bump
- 600-denier nylon collar for comfort
- Comfortable, soft nylon tongue
- Original Cambrella lining with high-vapor permeability allows air in, moisture out
- 18 kv Electric Shock Resistance (ESR) protection
- CSA-approved Grade 1 full composite non-metallic toe cap construction
- Removable hi-poly antibacterial insole for all-day comfort
- Direct injected lightweight and cushioning Phylon® midsole for long-lasting support and comfort
- CSA-approved Grade 1 non-metallic puncture-resistant plate
- Durable Firestone design tread with oil and slip resistance for excellent traction on a variety of surfaces
- Each approx. 3" h., 21 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Now's the time!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips