WATERPROOF Danner® Tektite Non-metallic Toe Work Shoes. Indestructible on the outside, forgiving on the inside.
A Shoe built for - and from - dedicated hard work. Legendary Danner® sets the bar high, yet again, with the fierce-but-flexible Tektite Work Shoe. Waterproof full-grain leather joins forces with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® to help you go toe-to-toe with the toughest tasks in the most trying conditions. When combined with the lightweight yet supportive EXO® outsole, shock-absorbing EVA midsole and cushioned insole, the Tektite acts like a workboot but feels like a sneaker.Danner quality is in the details:
- Abrasion and tear resistant, PU coated, waterproof full-grain leather and SuperFabric upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- Cushioning polyurethane insole with additional layer of open cell construction for air circulation
- Stable performance and secure fit featuring a heel guardrail and forefoot plate in Danner's patented EXO platform
- EVA midsole provides added cushioning
- EXO Carbide outsole featuring a TPU heel wrap, a 90 degree heel and an oil and slip resistant tread pattern
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- Mesh lined for maximum breathability in warm weather environments
- Non-metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I / 75 C / 75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 22 ozs. 3" h. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.