You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
Danner® Light II GORE - TEX® Hikers - Hiking Boots Delivering solid traction and comfort, to boot. U.S.A. - made!
American-made know-how! Built to take you deep into the backcountry in comfort. Puddles, rain and even shallow streams are no problem. That's because the GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable bootie guarantees dry feet. This is a for the occasional or serious hiker.
- Uppers are full-grain nubuck leather and 1,000 denier Cordura®
- Tough stitchdown construction
- Rubber and polyurethane cushioning midsole
- This hiking boot features a Vibram® Kletterlift outsole for sure-grip
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Non-insulated hiking boots for cool breathability
- Fiberglass shank for stability
- Each hiking boot is approx. 6"h., 25 ozs.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. See the light. Order your new pair ONLINE today!
Men's Danner Light II GORE - TEX Boots, Brown is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 4 out of 5 by MARK from very good boot but has shrinkage probs & the liner wears out way before the soles do 3 have been buying DANNER boots/hikers for the past 25 yrs.... they do have trend probs with some of their boot/hiker models: watchout for narrow toe box area; boot/shoe liners wear out with the soles still in very good condition; liners cannot be replaced according to factory reps...; boots are great for carrying heavy hiking/backcamping loads & are great on manuevering through rock/slides etc.; boot is overpriced these past 5yrs for what you got to pay for them...; i only purchased them because i got a narrow foot. these past 5 yrs i have been alternating with the purchases of VASQUEZ BOOTS...Date published: 2015-01-15
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips