Danner® Elite Series Mountain Light II. Durability defined!
Perhaps the perfect hiking boot for those who celebrate the traditional strength and reliability of Danner® stitch-down construction. Nothing complicated, really. It's comfortable. It gives good traction. And it gets you there standing tall.
- Waterproof, full grain leather upper
- Durable stitch-down construction provides greater stability
- Swiss-fold gusset locks out debris
- GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable liner for unbeatable wetness protection
- Uninsulated for cool, breathable comfort
- Cambrelle® moisture-wicking lining
- Airthotic® footbed provides added support, reduces fatigue and cushions your step for all-day comfort
- Rubber / polyurethane midsole with cushioned insole board
- Fiberglass shank
- Vibram® 148 Kletterlift outsole provides a reliable combination of traction and stability
- Last: 650.
- Each stands approx. 5" h., weighs approx. 33 ozs.
- Made in USA.
If you want the best, buy Danner®! State Width: medium or wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Order ONLINE Today!
Men's Danner® Elite Series
Mountain Light II, Brown