USA MADE 8" Danner® Super Rain ForestTM Non - Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots Over - built to get the job done.
Danner didn't have to give this pair of work boots triple stitching. And they didn't have to use leather-over-leather construction or a GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection. Or the burly but lighter-than-steel safety toe. But they did. And that's what makes Super Rain ForestTM Work Boots worthy of the name Danner.Stable, supportive and TOUGH:
- Non-metallic safety toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 standards
- GORE-TEX lining gives your work boots the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram® 123 Montana outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether going uphill or down. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform to give these work boots increased stability underfoot
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- 8" of protection. 40 ozs. each.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.