You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa Boots® 8" Waterproof Insulated Composite Toe Loggers are hard-working comfort with all the fixins'!
When you boil it down the recipe for a great work boot has three ingredients: comfort, durability and safety. While most boot-makers pick one of the three, the masters at Chippewa® didn't settle for less than a perfect blend of all three when they made these top-shelf Loggers. They're warm, waterproof, nearly indestructible, and offer more than enough protection to make sure you and your feet get to the end of the day safely.Feast your eyes, and sink your toes into these features:
- Full-grain leather upper is strong, supple, built to last
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof / breathable bootie keeps water out but lets vapor escape to keep your feet dry - even in a downpout
- 400 Gram ThinsulateTM insulation keeps heat in, cold out
- ASTM F2413-11 composite toe protects you from things that go bump in the day or night
- ASTM Electrical hazard rated
- Vibram® 1-piece yellow plug logger outsole holds on in the toughest terrain
- Shock-absorbing rubber midsole
- Contoured and supportive cushioning insole for walking comfort
- Steel shank for lightweight stability
- Moisture-wicking Taibrelle® lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 6 eyelet / 4 speed-hook lacing system.
- Approx 8".
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Treat your feet to the comfort, durability and safety of Chippewa. Order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips