You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® 8" Oiled Logger Work Boots Seriously made for serious work.
Handmade construction, no half measures. That's what sets Chippewa® apart. Since 1901 they've been creating footwear based on simple, fundamental rules. Most notably, using only the best materials, the best construction techniques and the most innovative technology. The result?
Integrity-rich Work Boots with a work ethic you can count on, day-in, day-out. This Pair of work boots in particular, brings to the jobsite unparalleled protection, cushioned comfort and slip-resistant stability to keep you focused on the task at hand. With a century-long resume of churning out only the best, why even bother with the rest?A smooth ride:
- Heavily-oiled leather uppers repel water and the elements to make these great boots for work
- Dri Lex® lining with Smart Silver technology for odor control
- Wrapped cushioned Texon® insole gives your work boots maximum comfort and protection, plus moisture-wicking and anti-microbial properties to prevent bacteria growth
- Goodyear® welt adds to work boot durability and allows soles to be completely replaceable
- 1-Pc. Vibram® yellow plug outsoles for hard "bite"
- Each approx. 8"h., 34 ozs. Imported.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
Mens Chippewa 8 Oiled Loggers is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Carpenter 1147 from Fantastic boots wouldn't buy anything else Third pair I've owned, just as always, fit great. Look great, love these boots, if u want a quality pair of boots buy chippewa'sDate published: 2016-04-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Tieffy from Nice features Everything about my experience with my purchase to wear is and has been exciting!Date published: 2015-10-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Skinny from I've a couple of pairs of these over the years and love them. They are easy to break in and are comfortable and light.when kept oiled I have never had a problem with water or snow.I wish they came in more colors but still unlined.Date published: 2015-06-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips