Chippewa® Vibram® 12" Rally Motorcycle Boots have the look, AND the performance!
These are the classic hot style racers wear... and they're not just in-style, but they're ready to do a 500-mile enduro! They're made right, down to the leather reinforcing shifter pad that adds durability just where you need it.Call 'em the Daytona to Baja special:
- Uppers are thick leather, with high oil content to repel water and the elements. Have adjustment straps, with non-tarnishing hardware, for a great fit
- Vibram® Chippewa® yellow plug nitrile rubber outsole, the most durable made. It's oil, fuel and chemical resistant
- Rubber midsole adds shock-absorbing comfort. Triple ribbed steel shank adds solid support
- Goodyear leather welt construction adds durability, and they're stitched, not glued, making the soles completely replaceable
- Texon® insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible. It's anti-macrobial preventing bacteria growth
- Non-insulated for moderate temperatures. Leather lining for soft, natural comfort
- Nice and tall, so if you happen to touch that hot tailpipe, you're covered.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Roll into yours ONLINE today!