You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® Vibram® 11" Engineer Boots, big, bad and black!
Well, they're not bad... especially when it comes to all the comfort, and superior quality, they offer! Choose a standard or an ASTM-approved Steel Toe model.Take a look:
- Uppers are thick leather, with high oil content to repel water and the elements
- Vibram® Chippewa® yellow plug nitrile rubber outsole, the most durable made. It's oil, fuel and chemical resistant
- Rubber midsole adds shock-absorbing comfort. Triple ribbed steel shank adds solid support
- Goodyear leather welt construction adds durability, and they're stitched, not glued, making the soles completely replaceable
- Texon® insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep as dry as possible. It's anti-macrobial preventing bacteria growth
- Non-insulated for moderate temperatures
- Non-tarnishing buckles on the adjustable instep and calf straps, stay looking shiny-good
- Leather lining in foot for soft, natural comfort.
State Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Choose and get yours ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $15.00 on these items!
Engineer Boots, Black
Toe Engineer Boots, Black
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips