You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Chippewa® 17" Steel Toe Engineer Boot: Rock-solid protection for the road, serious style for the road house... and USA-made to boot!
Everything a great riding Boot should be! It's 17 tall and tough inches of black-oiled leather, reinforced with a leather lining for great puncture resistance, and fitted with a crush-proof steel toe. Not to mention sturdily constructed right here in the good ol' USA by the folks at Chippewa®, just like they've been doing for over 100 years... stylish, too!Big-time biker Boots:
- Supple yet strong black odessa full-grain leather upper
- ASTM-rated steel toe for safety
- ASTM-F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Vibram® Nitrile yellow plug outsole is tough, long-lasting
- Breathable, flexible, and durable Texon® insole for pure comfort
- Ultra-supportive triple-ribbed steel shank
- Goodyear leather welt construction for superior durability... allows for multiple re-soling
- Multiple straps for a snug fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Each approx. 17".
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Why trust your feet to anything less than USA-made Chippewa quality? Order ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips