WATERPROOF Chippewa® 9" 400 - gram Insulated Super Logger Work Boots Hand - crafted in the USA with foot friendly orthotic insole.
Work boots that pamper AND protect! 104 years of Chippewa® innovation has led to this milestone in comfort... a removable shock-absorbing orthotic insole, designed to even out weight distribution and realign your foot to its natural range of function.
- Rugged waterproof leather uppers assure you these work boots are tough
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof bootie for dependable dryness
- 400 grams of ThinsulateTM Ultra insulation for sure warmth
- Moisture-wicking Dri Lex® lining
- Repairable, resoleable Goodyear® welt construction
- Vibram® yellow plug outsoles for hard "bite"
- Texon® 460 waterproof insole absorbs shock for added comfort and makes these great boots for work
- Triple-ribbed steel shank for support and stability
- Heavy-duty waxed Sta-Tied laces
- Each approx. 9"h., 35 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.