Men's CAT® Second Shift Steel Toe Work Boots Comfortable enough for a second shift.
Hot achy feet making the overtime miserable? These Steel toe work boots hit the mark with a Climasphere® lining that helps regulate the temperature inside the work boot to keep feet cool. And Climasphere wicks moisture to help prevent blisters.More:
- Steel toe work boots built with oiled, full-leather upper takes scuffs and scrapes, still looks great
- Climasphere lining helps regulate temperature to keep work boots cool, wicks moisture
- Removable, contoured insole adds comfort to these work boots
- Slip and abrasion resistant outsole
- Repairable Goodyear® welt construction gives these steel toe work boots added longevity
- 4 D-loop, 2 speed-hook lacing system
- Each approx. 6" tall
- ANSI Class 75 steel toe for on-the-job safety.
- Electrical hazard construction is ANSI approved protection against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions.
- Each approx. 32 1/2 ozs.
Cool, comfortable feet as you head in to overtime. State Color; Width and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!