Casio® Pathfinder Waveceptor Solar Atomic Watch. Like a "sherpa" for your wrist... a sherpa that's always on time!
The sun-powered, radio-calibrated Pathfinder is the guide with all the answers. Digital compass. Altimeter. Barometer. Thermometer. Moon and tide graphs.
And more. Casio® packed in the function for you trail-bound types... it's easy to stay one step ahead of the weather and right on top of things when you've got the Pathfinder leading the way!Feature-packed:
- Moon phase graph... based on current data (or your input data), the Pathfinder will determine the moon age
- Tide graph, with user-input data
- Water-resistant to 660'
- 1/100-second stopwatch that measures all the way to 23:59'59.99"
- Solar-powered... a full charge can last up to 5 months, so no sweat if the sun doesn't shine for a few days
- Radio-calibrated... the Pathfinder receives an atomic signal that keeps it perfectly aligned with world time
- Automatic backlighting with afterglow technology
- Rugged resin case
- Titanium band
- Digital compass measures and displays in 16 directions, and measures 0°-359°
- Altimeter measures from -2,300 to 32,800 feet, with up to 40 sets of altitude memory with date and temperature
- Thermometer measures temps from -14° to 140°F, in both celsius and Fahrenheit
- Barometer tells you the story of upcoming weather
- Countdown timer
- 5 daily alarms
- Auto calendar
- Case measures 2 1/5"w. Weighs 4 ozs.