You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
Buyer's Club $39.59 Non-Member $43.99
- Details & Specs
Carolina® 6" 4x4 Waterproof Hikers. High-mileage hikers to help you make a clean get-away!
Take to the hills in comfort and confidence! The Waterproof 4x4 with its padded collar and ultra-comfortable, moisture-managing insole will keep you comfortable for the long haul.
Meanwhile, the slip-resistant outsole provides durability and grip on all kinds of surfaces and a tough polymer toe keeps you out of harm's way. Yours with or without a carbon composite safety toe!In a nutshell:
- Dark brown leather uppers with mesh for high resilience / low weight
- 100% waterproof SCUBALINERTM for dependable dryness
- Pillow Cushion&trade insole to pad each step
- Comfy AG7TM PU insert
- Sturdy cement construction forms a permanent bond between the different layers
- Non-metallic shank for arch support without extra weight
- Electrical hazard protected... great for work around heavy / hazardous machinery
- Hard-grabbing 4 x 4 outsole, slip-resistant and high-wear
- 6" h., approx. 20 ozs. each (regular), 22 ozs. (safety toe).
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart. Take advantage of classic Carolina quality at a great price... order ONLINE now!
Mens Carolina 6 4x4 Waterproof Hikers is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by keckster from price is in-line with other merchants nice looking shoe, very comfortable, size ordered was true to sizeDate published: 2017-06-15Rated 4 out of 5 by Sawdust from No break-in required These boots fit properly right out of the box and feel good all day. I have not yet subjected them to hard trails or rough use so I can't speak to durability.Date published: 2016-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Water Pro from Well built hikers I usually wear out hikers in three months. I bought these to last the summer in my swimming pool business. It has been four months and they are still waterproof and still in good shape. I purchased another pair in case they stopped making them.Date published: 2015-10-01
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips