You May Also Like
- Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $12.19 Non-Member $13.49
- Details & Specs
Flame Resistant Clothing - Carhartt® ForceTM Flame-resistant Lightweight Twill Shirt. Protective work clothing looks sharp, keeps cool, protects right!
The lightweight 6-oz. Carhartt® twill blend isn't just flame resistant clothing and arc flash resistant... it also works hard to wick away moisture, keeping you dry and comfortable 'til the whistle blows! Great workwear for electricians and workers in the utility, oil, gas and petrochemical fields who are at risk of exposure, this is flame-resistant protective clothing at its most comfortable.Button up with Carhartt:
- Made from lightweight 6-oz. flame-resistant clothing that's 88 / 12 cotton / high-tenacity nylon twill
- Wicks away moisture to keep you dry
- Flame resistand clothing adds anti-odor fabric treatment helps put a lid on odors
- Full button front with button-down collar all buttons are flame-resistant melamine buttons
- 2 chest pockets with button-flap closure
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for protective clothing. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt Workwear.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips