You May Also Like
- Non-Member $118.99
- Non-Member $19.99
- Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Steelhead Work Jacket. You and the rain will get along swimmingly... just wear this.
After all, it's named for the steelhead trout that migrate from the ocean into freshwater before returning to the sea... fish favored by the locals for their big size and feistiness. In this Steelhead Work Jacket, you'll feel large and in charge in all kinds of water. The water-repellant finish and waterproof breathable membrane will help keep you dry and comfortable as you go about your business. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear.Like a fish in water:
- 4 1/2-oz. 100% nylon shell with durable water-repellent finish... water slides right off the surface
- Waterproof breathable membrane is impermeable to water and allows moisture to escape as you perspire, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Polyester mesh lining for comfort
- Fully-taped waterproof seams repel water
- Snap-on detachable hood
- Full-length front zipper with outer and inner storm flaps keeps water and wind out
- Two ventilated chest pockets
- Two lower-front slash pockets with zipper closures and dual storm flaps keep out water, wind and chill
- Two-way zippered side seams for ventilation
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist and cuffs seal out wind, rain and chill
- Back length: Large Regular 30 1/ 4 ", Large Tall 32 1/ 4 "
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. There are other fish in the sea, but no Jacket like this.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips