You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Workwear Ketchikan Rain Jacket Carhartt® Rain Gear that has all the pockets you'll ever need, plus waterproof / breathable protection!
It's sleek-built rain gear that's an ideal outer layer... the Ketchikan Rain Jacket, from Carhartt®! Made with reliable waterproof, breathable material and fully-taped seams, it's impossible for moisture to sneak through unless you jump into a pool. And then, of course, the moisture could no longer qualify as "sneaking". The work clothes rain coat boasts 100% polyester waffle-knit lining as well, for a measure of cold-stopping resistance in "see your breath" weather.
- Rain jacket made of 100% cotton canvas construction outside, with a waffle-knit lining and full-length front zipper with interior and exterior storm flaps (snap close on exterior)
- Attached hood has adjustable draw-cord
- Storm cuffs on inner sleeves have angled openings for greater range of motion that keep out moisture and cold air
- Two chest pockets with flap closures, left chest pocket with media port right inside pocket with elastic-reinforced opening two large, lower-front pockets with zip-close and storm flaps to keep your stuff dry
- All rain gear pockets have contrast color, rubber tipping along edge of flaps
- Draw cord at hem with barrel-lock adjusters, plus drop tail for added coverage.
State Size and Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips