Carhartt® Flame-resistant Work Coveralls. Protection, comfort and utility in a hard-working garment.
7-oz. flame-resistant fabric blend, built Carhartt®-strong with triple-stitched main seams... this is fire protection at its most hard-working tough!
- Made from a flame-resistant 7-oz. modacrylic / lyocell / aramid fabric blend
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame resistance
- Triple-stitched main seams for added toughness
- Brass front zipper with Nomex® fire-resistant zipper tape
- 2 pass-through pocket openings allow access to your pants pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back for easy movement
- 2 chest pockets
- Extra-wide leg openings accommodate boots
- Left-leg utility band and multiple tool / utility pockets for gear.
- HRC 2.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.