Flame Resistant Clothing - Carhartt® Flame - resistant Relaxed Fit Work Pants Protective clothing is job - ready, easy - fit, flame - resistant.
Carhartt® work clothing classics built tough for hard work... plus they're flame-resistant clothing for work to NFPA standards! No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.Suit up in Carhartt:
- Made from flame-resistant clothing that is 7-oz. blend of 45 / 35 / 20 modacrylic / lowball / aramid, triple-stitched for added durability
- Relaxed fitting seat and thighs let you bend, twist and reach in comfort
- Leg openings fit over boots
- Protective clothing has Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR and HRC2 labels sewn on coin pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame resistant clothing. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt® Work Clothes.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.