Flame Resistant Clothing - Carhartt® Flame - resistant Relaxed Fit Denim Utility Work Jeans Fire - safe protection with room to move.
Carhartt® denim classics with an easy fit... plus they're flame-resistant clothing to NFPA standards! No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.Suit up in Carhartt:
- Made from 14.5-oz. flame-resistant clothing that is cotton denim, double-stitched at the main seams for extra toughness
- Relaxed fitting seat and thighs let you bend, twist and reach in full comfort
- Straight-leg style, leg openings fit over boots
- Protective clothing has Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape
- 2 reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR and HRC2 labels sewn on coin pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 for protective clothing standards. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhart Workwear.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.