Flame Resistant Clothing - Carhartt® Work Clothing Flame - resistant Relaxed Fit Double - front Denim Work Jeans TRIPLE - stitched tough and flame - resistant clothing for work to NFPA standards.
Carhartt® workwear denim classics, with chap-style double front to accommodate knee pads... plus they're flame-resistant clothing for men to NFPA 70E and 2112 standards! No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.Check out Carhartt®:
- Made from 14.5-oz. flame-resistant clothing cotton denim, triple-stitched at the main seams for extra toughness
- Relaxed fitting seat and thighs let you bend, twist and reach in comfort
- Double-front knees with cleanout-style openings to accommodate knee pads
- Straight-leg style, leg openings fit over boots
- Utility pocket on right leg
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant zipper tape
- 2 reinforced back pockets to hold on to your essentials
- Carhartt FR and HRC2 labels sewn on coin pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 protective clothing standards. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt® Workwear.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.