You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Carhartt® Flame - resistant Lined Relaxed Fit Denim Utility Work Jeans Jeans are twill - lined for warmth and fire resistant.
Carhartt® denim classics, with a comfy 7-oz. twill lining for warmth... plus they're flame retardent clothing for work to NFPA 70E and 2112 standards! No, it doesn't mean you should walk through a burning building. But it DOES mean that, if things should get a little "heated," you - and most likely the Pants - will come through it unscathed.Check out Carhartt:
- Made from 14.5-oz. flame - resistant clothing cotton denim, triple-stitched at the main seams for extra toughness
- Relaxed fitting seat and thighs let you bend, twist and reach in comfort while still being protective clothing
- 7-oz. fire-retardent clothing for work twill lining is made of 88% / 12% cotton / high-tenacity nylon
- Straight-leg style, leg openings fit over boots
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® flame-resistant clothing zipper tape
- 2 reinforced back pockets add convenience
- Carhartt FR and HRC2 labels sewn on coin pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards for flame retardent clothing. Machine wash / dry. Imported. Carhartt® Work Clothes.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips