Carhartt® Flame-resistant High-visibility Work Sweatshirt. Be seen, stay safe.
Dress for visibility, safety and comfort in this Work Sweatshirt. Designed for guys like you who work in construction, on the highways, in public safety or in other potentially dangerous conditions... and who require flame-resistant work wear and the highest level of visibility. Stay warm, too... this Sweatshirt has a hood, plus two front pouch-like pockets to keep your hands toasty. By Carhartt®, founded in 1889 and still a family-owned operation committed to providing the highest-quality work wear. All fired up:
- 14 1/4-oz., flame-resistant 69/27/4 modacrylic / cotton / polyester fleece construction for comfort and warmth
- Anti-odor control
- 3-Pc. hood construction with adjustable draw-cord closure for a custom fit
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
- ANSI class 3, Level 2 compliant 3MTM ScotchliteTM Reflective Material segmented trim #5510 maintains performance through 75 home launderings
- 360-degree visibility with "X" pattern on back... you're seen from all angles
- Meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 standards
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 107-2010
- Meets NFPA 70E performance requirements
- Carhartt fire-resistant label sewn on back pocket, HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband to show compliance
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards, is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
- Machine wash / dry. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.