You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
Ariat® 13" Tombstone Western Boots. The hardest working Boots worn by the hardest working men in America!
If you've ever seen calf roping you know great boots are a must. Pro cowboys literally fly off their horses and land on the ground at full sprint to wrestle and tie that calf down! If these Ariat® Tombstones get pro rodeo boys through their "day at the office" in comfort, imagine what they'll do for you!Take a gander:
- Premium leather uppers
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS&trade) means complete support with every step... the forked carbon-fiber shank is 3 times more supportive than steel for less muscle strain
- Moisture-wicking footbed provides cool, dry comfort
- Gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer delivers support, rebound, and stability
- Wide square toe
- High-traction Duratread outsole
- Each approx. 13"h., 46 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips