Ariat® 10" Sierra Steel Toe Cowboy Boots stand out from the herd with uncommon protection and good looks.
The choice of riding and ranching VIPs everywhere, Ariat® Sierra Boots offer the Western best in comfort and protection! Comfortable without being soft and steel-toed without feeling stiff, Sierra Boots are primo from grind to unwind, and that's a guar-on-tee.Treasure of the Sierra:
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M standards
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology dramatically reduces stress and shock to your feet, lower legs and back with a foot-conforming gel-cushion insole and composite fiber forked shank
- Goodyear welt construction means these are resoleable for longer life
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole provides extreme heat protection (750°F)
- Electrical hazard protection blocks shocks
- 1 1/ 2 " 90° heel. Each approx. 10" h., 32 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.