You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $233.99 Non-Member $259.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Details & Specs
8" Wolverine® Woodland PeakPlus WATERPROOF Insulated Composite Toe Electrical Hazard Work Boots. Built for REAL work.
No disrespect to the desk jockeys out there. We're well aware you face your fair share of workplace hazards, too (paper cut... yeeoouch!) . But there's no task in your cubicle that couldn't be done in bunny slippers if the boss allowed it.
For a more physically demanding workday, however, there's the Woodland PeakPlus Work Boot by Wolverine. It has an answer for just about anything a day out on the jobsite could throw at you. Cold snap? PeakPlus Thermal Insulation. Rain? Sleet? Snow? Waterproof oiled nubuck leather / 1,000-denier polyester uppers; waterproof membrane lining. Falling objects? Composite toe, rated ASTM F2413-11. Dangerous spills? Slick footing? Oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsoles. Have more questions? Read on for more answers.More:
- PeakPlus Thermal Insulation: a chill-killing combo of Wolverine reflective technology and 400 grams of Thinsulate&trade Ultra Insulation
- High-abrasion leather toe bumper
- Removable full-cushion OrthoLite® insole with raised arch support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for added shock-absorbing comfort
- Repairable Goodyear® welt construction
- C/75 electrical hazard
- 8"h. 32 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips