WATERPROOF 8" LaCrosse® 1,000 - gram HighwallTM GTX Lace - up Work Boots These work boots are exactly what you demand from on - the - job footwear.
That's because before they set out to make HighwallTM GTX Lace-up Work Boots, the folks at LaCrosse® asked what you wanted in your work boots. OK, maybe not you personally , but plenty of your peers in the field. Surface miners, to be exact.
Though, the benefits of waterproof / breathable construction, metatarsal guard / safety toe protection and puncture-resistant midsoles extend far beyond the mine. No doubt their foot-friendly, shock-absorbing comfort is welcome no matter where you work.For the rigors of your worksite:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 1,000g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation gives you excellent work boot protection in extreme cold conditions
- Triple-stitched, 2 mm waterproof full-grain leather offers extreme performance and abrasion resistance
- Protective Vibram® pyramid rubber heel and toe provides abrasion and chemical resistance in high wear areas
- 90° heel Vibram Dri-Ice oil and slip resistant outsole makes these work boots specially formulated for maintaining reliable traction in extreme cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- Non-metallic safety toe, Flex Shield II midsole, and internal MetFlex metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards and CSA Z195-02,Grade 1, Electric-Shock Resistant standards
- 8" h., 32 ozs. each. Imported.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.