You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Details & Specs
Men's 8" Danner® Super Rain ForestTM Plain Toe Work Boots. Over built to get the job done.
Danner didn't have to give this pair triple stitching. And they didn't have to use leather-over-leather construction or a GORE-TEX® lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection. But they did. And that's what makes Super Rain ForestTM Work Boots worthy of the name Danner.Stable, supportive and TOUGH:
- Made in the USA
- GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Vibram® 132 Montana outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether going uphill or down. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- 8" of protection. 40 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
Men's 8 Danner Super Rain Forest Plain Toe Work Boots is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Big John from Love my danners,, these are Great boots, locally made and if I have any issues I can take them to the factory store here in portland and they will help me in anyway I need instead of returning them to SGDate published: 2016-06-06Rated 5 out of 5 by BRUCE from Absolute top quality in its construction, made in USA, the manufacturer advertises that they will re-build the boot for you when it wears out. Heavy like older-style boots rather than the "pretentious sneakers" that pose as hiking and work boots these days. I'm still figuring out how to lace an 8" boot comfortably. The 6" model might be be better for most folks.Date published: 2010-08-17
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v188.8.131.52-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips